Following an evaluation, our experienced physical therapists develop an individualized treatment program and will work with you in our state-of-the-art therapy gym. Our positive outcomes set us above all the rest.
- Increase strength and mobility
- Increase motor control
- Improve coordination, balance, and the ability to walk
- Improve overall strength conditioning, range of motion, and endurance
- Pain management
- Teaching proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- Promoting safety awareness and achieve safety in a variety of areas
Occupational therapy helps our residents in adapting to their social and physical environment by mastering tasks essential for daily living.
Areas of treatment may include:
- Functional independence: eating, bathing, toileting, homemaking, cooking, etc.
- Maintenance of wellness: dressing and grooming
- Prevention of further disability: home assessments and modifications, adaptive equipment
- Increasing safety awareness
Our speech therapists assess and help restore abilities in the areas of communication, swallowing, and cognition. Our professionals also work with residents suffering from hearing impairment, respiratory illnesses, and complex medical conditions.
Areas of focus may include:
- Improving speech and voice clarity
- Increasing comprehension and verbal expression
- Improving chewing and swallowing ability
- Maximizing cognitive language skills: memory, problem-solving, and abstract reasoning
- Resident and family/caregiver education and training for managing ongoing difficulties with communication, cognition, and swallowing